more bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sly guy #1

Reaction score
well here are a few more bottles all are from canada seams dont go all the way through.stand about 6 to 8 inches tall all are imbossed.

Mk27044.jpg

Attachments

• Mk27044.jpg
    Mk27044.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 64

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hi sly guy #1 and welcome to the Forum!

Those are some nice looking bottles you have there, looks like they're from the 1885-1900 time period. Can you tell us what they have on them for embossing or perhaps post some close up pics? That would help with identification.

-Sam

sly guy #1

Reaction score
hi sam the three bottles go as so,top one is 8.5" tall and has charles wilson toronto. late of montreal on it,the seams stop below the neck,2nd one is 7" tall and has jno verner trade mark then a beaver under that toronto and seam also stops at the same point,the bottom is concaved a little with the intial v on bottom,3rd one is 7" tall with clarkbros toronto on it bottom is cocaved a little with a c on the bottom also this one is not perfectly round looks like someone squeezed it on made it out of shape.i will try to get some better pics. today in the sun like this site has suggested so will post later and thank you for your response.i've had about 200 bottles in a box for about 10 years now.so i guess i will be busy for awhile now.[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583