more find from old red house

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone got out to dig this week end for a couple of hours. found a few interesting items, i always wanted to find somthing with a handle that wasn't broken, found 3 this time. the 2 large amber bottkes enbossed rainbow 1 qt, suntex 211 oz (cleaning ?) the large 8 sided jar is embossed h j heinz co. on base. the bottle with 2 ears? is embossed on base pompeian olive oil. the little vinegar or oil bottle? embossed LP in keystone (c1940-1950's), my favorite is the light green bottle with square handle, peirce glass co., i found several of this co. bottles and they all have this lt green color. also citrat bottle, ponds jar, woodbury jar, hires bottle, milk glass bottle with no markings, and a yardley perfume bottle. my husband found 6 milk bottles this time. thanks for looking, any information greatley appreciated. rhona

Ig13709.jpg

Attachments

• Ig13709.jpg
    Ig13709.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 60

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
milk bottles my husband found. the qt bottle in center i believe to be the oldest newton elicott city.

Lj23289.jpg

Attachments

• Lj23289.jpg
    Lj23289.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 59

madman

Reaction score
hey rohna great digs! love that hires extract bottle, never saw that one, looks like you got a good dump, ive been searching for another but no luck, oh yes the milks are very nice i agree the one in the center is the oldest thanks for sharing mike

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Rhona...

Nice milks... I like the Ellicott City bottle. I was stationed not far from there when I was in the service. I was at NSA Ft Meade for three years... I looked at some houses to rent in Ellicott City when I was there...

Small world...[&:] Had a great time there and I wish I was into bottle hunting back then!!!!!!!

Wayne

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi warren, mike and wayne, thanks for looking and commenting , that's encouragment (SP). I wish you luck finding a new dump mike. hey wayne, too many years ago i went dancing a few times on sat night at ft. meade. it is to bad you where not collecting then. ellicott city was founded in 1772 and a very neat old town. you could dive right in the river where all the old bottles where dump. i keep digging deeper, maybe i will find the older stuff yet. thanks again for looking, rhona

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4