More Local Sodas From Awesome Veteran Digger

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
While searching the interweb for local bottles I found a guy who lives in my old hometown. He digs and sells bottles on ebay and gave me a good discount for paying cash in person. No ebay fees and shipping bottles. He's been digging for almost 4 decades and was just full of knowledge. His garage/shop was as big as my house. I brought my brother over with me to meet him and he invited us into his house and showed us his prized possession bottles. They were amazing. He was so excited to share his bottles, his metal detecting treasures and arrowheads. So glad I had the opportunity to meet this guy.
From left to right.
Chero Cola(Palatka, Fl.)
Coca Cola Soda Water(Palatka, Fl)
SS Coca Cola(Palatka, Fl)

Attachments

• 20211210_180246.jpg
    20211210_180246.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
Nice. I know you were glad to add those.
Thanks. Yes, very excited to get the straight side coke. Not as "rare" as I thought. He had about a dozen more. Lol. He said the Pepsi bottles from Palatka were the rare ones and has only found two. When he said he couldn't dig without back pain these days I told him I would volunteer to come dig anytime just to give me a call. He laughed and didn't respond. Lol. I'm not expecting a call. Well, I tried

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.