mt. dew bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lisatoay

Reaction score
My husband found a 10 oz. mt. dew bottle in the field yesterday. It's embossed, even the hillbilly is embossed and all the words. It's green.
Any idea where I can get more information on this one?

bubbas dad

Reaction score
if you are looking for a value try ebay. find some like yours and in similar shape and see what they sale for. if you want history do a search for mountain dew, there are several good sites about mt dew.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
See if theres a town name or other white lettering ie. filled by Dick's Brats between the Mountain Dew and the hillbilly on the front of the bottle. These are more desirable.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
See if there's a town name or other white lettering, ie. filled by Dick's Brats between the Mountain Dew and the hillbilly on the front. These are more desireable.

lisatoay

Reaction score
There is no 'colored' lettering at all on this bottle. Everything is embossed. The whole bottle is actually textured. The following words are on it: NO RETURN, Mountain Dew, It'll Tickle your innards! The other side says: NO DEPOSIT, 10 FL. OZ., Mountain Dew and then the Hillbilly is below.

I am going to check ebay right now and some other websites.....
Thanks for your help

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Sorry, I need to learn to read. I've never seen one of those, sounds like a keeper, though the no deposit, no return and the 10 oz. size makes me think its late 70's. There used to be a real good Mountain Dew site but a quick search says it's down, moved or under construction.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi that bottle is very common. There are two different types of the 10oz throwaway. Usually go for $5-$10 but lately NDNR bottles have been getting popular so I'd hang on to it.
Robert
BARQS19

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229