my barrel for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deer4x4

Reaction score
hi been along time have been pretty good still disabled have to sell a few bottles to make ends meet i hate to get rid of this one but i got a surprise after i put the reserve on it and 2 days later here it is guess i got lucky see ya all around i will be back to looking each night again
bob

http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAPE-PUCE-BOURBON-WHISKEY-BITTERS_W0QQitemZ200321850214QQihZ010QQcategoryZ890QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

beendiggin

Reaction score
That's a gorgeous barrel....I mean incredible....I mean outrageous.......looks like you've got a lot of interest already. Best of luck with the auction.

deer4x4

Reaction score
thanks guys and sorry bout that i have been up and down and playing with the gold and just feeling the pain alot but i finally got up and back on so i will be hanging around hey rick hows the diggin been ?
thanks buzz and lobey and joe and everyone for the kind word im kinda changin my collection around i have this one and a vertical greeleys up for sale but have gotten quite a few new bottles in teh last 6 months i will post some pics i have a homestead wild cherry in yelloy on the way
well see ya all around the site
bob

glass man

Reaction score
THANK THE LORD ,IT IS GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU ! HAVE BEEN PRAYING! I STILL HAVE THE BOTTLE AND THE GOLD YOU SENT ME FROM THE GAME RICK HAD GOING! GAVE THE GOLD TO MY LITTLE BUDDY,NEPHEW. I KEEP IT STILL HE GETS OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF IT. WE HAVE TO LOOK AT IT EVERY TIME HE COMES OVER. PRAY YOU GET BETTER SOON! JAMIE

woody

Reaction score
I dug a Bourbon Whiskey Bitters about 12 years ago in an old farm dump.
Mine was more of a cherry apricot puce color.
My ex-wife got it in our divorce..[:mad:]

digphilly

Reaction score
not a two thousand dollar jolly rancher...probably a case of two thousand dollar jolly ranchers...

you forgot to mention if its pontiled or not. even if its not, its always good to put that keyword in there.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib