Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

My Ellicott City Bottle Collection

waskey

Dec 6, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I finally got some time to sit down and take individual pictures of all my different bottles from my hometown, Ellicott City, Maryland. I have dug, traded for, and bought the ones that I own but there are many more out there. Some of the milks from EC will cost me some big $$$ if I choose to buy them; that is if i can even find them. Here is the first bottle. A Christian Eckert blob top mineral water or soda type bottle from the 1880s. This one is fairly uncommon, but not super hard to get.

Attachments

waskey

Dec 6, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Here is a very rare whiskey flask from Ellicott City. John U. O'Brien Wines & Liquors. It is BIM with a key mold on the bottom and dates to around the late 1880s. I paid $100 for this one, but Im very proud to own one. I have seen 5 total in my time of collecting and they have all sold for more than what I bought mine for.

Attachments

waskey

Dec 6, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I actually dug both of these little paper label pill jars. They were both sealed when I dug them so that protected the labels. The left is Ellicott City Drug Company Dr Gassaway and the right is Patapsco Pharmacy Menj. Mellor Jr. The Gassaway dates to 1950 and the Patapsco dates to 1937.

Attachments

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge