my first post / bottle ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
PAT...it was possibly for Apple Pie Ridge Vinegar out of Roanoke VA...

heirloomer

Reaction score
Your bottles are really neat. Could someone help me...I'm a first to forums - all of them!! and I can't find my "post" button. Am I not looking in the right place? Please help!!! I'd like to find some info on an old bottle I found. Thanks

lobsterman

Reaction score
Hi heirloomer, i'm a newbie too, but i'll help if i can, go to the most appropriate catagory of the forums, and look for the "new post" or "new topic" button on the lower left portion of the page. i hope it helps.

Pat.

lobsterman

Reaction score
thanks Wiskey. not that i'm lookin to sell, but i'm curious, do they have any value ?, thanks.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
PAT...under $20.00 without the label....some are base embossed...and that adds a little more value.

cindyloo

Reaction score
We bought a Syrup bottle today from a flea market and are unable to find in our bottle books information on it. Resembles the shape of the old milk bottle. It is a clear bottle already turning of age with the purple tint. Seven inches tall. Round with a wire ring and wire handle on the top. On the front it is embossed with NEMO, Korn Syrup, New England, Maple Syrup Co., Boston. It also had the number 4 on the bottom of it. We liked the way it spelled "Korn".
Thanx for any help and allowing us to join your net site.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen