My First Video Attempt

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Not perfect, but I knew I had to make a video of Leo for this song. I almost pulled my hair out trying to make it, but I thought I'd give it another try tonight.. I've had trouble with Windows Movie Maker in the past, while trying to make movies. I'm terrible with directions. Anyway, enjoy. LEO

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thank you. We were very lucky to find him on the side of the road, as a kitten. I love Liz Phair's music too.

mtgirl

Reaction score
Hi Red, I tried to watch the video but nothing happened. I clicked on Leo on is that all I do? Kim

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:)] He is awesome Laur, I also love Maine Coons, I lost my twenty yr old Calico cat Chewy last month, and I might replace her sometime in the future, And I have seen a few Maine Coons online, they arent very plentiful here in Cali. Yours is very nice looking, and I love his stripe pattern. Take care of him, as he is great!!.........Andy

RedGinger

Reaction score
Mtgirl, if you can get it to work, let me know and I'll send you another link.

Andy, so sorry for the loss of Chewy. I can empathize and it's so hard!! Leo is my little baby, even though he just keeps getting bigger[:D] He's a very pampered pet! They all are. Maine Coons are awesome and we're very lucky. I always wanted one, but I'd never buy one. There are too many pets already looking for good homes.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Laur. I am looking at Petsmart here and am thinking of adopting one of theirs. I know they would be healthy and disease free anyways, and they are really some cuties there.......

RedGinger

Reaction score
Joe found him on the side of the road, just hanging out. He brought him home and called up the stairs to me. I said, "Do you have a cat?" I don't know how I knew. I think he was an angel sent to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85