MY Vacation in up state NY & a little digging with Gordon Myers from ABN

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
That was a fun one, Ricky. I can tell that you and Gordon were havin' a good time.

myersdiggers1998

Reaction score
Rick im not sure when the brick building is scheduled for demo . I will ask around and see if I can get us in the back yard in the next year.I'll keep you up dated on the buildings status. As long as the fat colored man dont own it were in... hahaha!

logueb

Reaction score
Rick, when you get tired of them smallmouth bass, just catch US 1 South and head toward Florida. Start slowing down when you pass Augusta and three towns later you will find me. Not hard to figure out with all those Wadley, Ga. Sodas that I dig.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

Rick im not sure when the brick building is scheduled for demo . I will ask around and see if I can get us in the back yard in the next year.I'll keep you up dated on the buildings status. As long as the fat colored man dont own it were in... hahaha!

Hahahaha! Yea that was some funny chit. To bad you didn't tell me ahead of time it would have been funny-er. Lol. He lived in the woods I[8D] think

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Rick, when you get tired of them smallmouth bass, just catch US 1 South and head toward Florida. Start slowing down when you pass Augusta and three towns later you will find me. Not hard to figure out with all those Wadley, Ga. Sodas that I dig.

We are going to FL for Christmas this year (I think). Sarasota major fish there . I wish I could swing by but the wife might frown on it [:D]

glass man

Reaction score
Glad yall had a great time RICK!Take me to sara-soda I will even ride in the trunk!! Or on top of the car like Mitt Romney's dog did on his car[:)][:)]JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

Glad yall had a great time RICK!Take me to sara-soda I will even ride in the trunk!! Or on top of the car like Mitt Romney's dog did on his car[:)][:)]JAMIE

Thats the G man I like to see! the Gman on FB scares me sometime [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!