MySpace page for bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

celerycola

Reaction score
Those are some great Coke bottles. Along the way have you picked up any W Va Celery=Cola bottles to pass along?

I have four from Charleston (including the Hutch) and two from Huntington. I also need the amber My-Coca from Morgantown (I have the clear).

Dennis

capsoda

Reaction score
Very nice MySpace page Tim.

Hey Dennis, Were there any clear My-Coca bottles made. What do the amber ones sell for. Gotta get one.

celerycola

Reaction score
Warren, I have 11 different clear/aqua My-Coca bottles and 8 different ambers. The most common amber is Lexington, KY. There's a digger that usually has one on ebay. They sell anywhere from ten to fifty bucks depending on condition and luck. I have My-Coca bottles from AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, VA, WV, KY, PA, and OH. My favorite amber is a script Pittsburg with embossing over the entire front. My favorite aqua is the eight sided Youngstown (like the Richmond Pepsi) with My-Coca script embossed vertically four times around the bottle.

Anyone going to the Birmingham AL bottle show in two weeks?

Wilkie

Reaction score
good idea. I am going to create a bottle page today for my collection. I have a personal webpage already but it is such a pain in the butt to edit the pages and then upload them, I seldom do anything with it. Myspace is so easy, I will do that.

Dansalata

Reaction score
very nice my space you have there McCoke!!!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
whats the date on the bottle show and is it at the Jefferson civic center?

McCoke

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll try to update every-so-often.

I've seen the Celery Colas from Charleston before, but not a hutch! gotta be a great one. That My Cola from Pittsburg is a great one too! I've never seen the one from Morgantown.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter