need a partner in florida

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MissTrixie619

Reaction score
hello all. i'm a new member here. came across an estate sale where they were giving away crates and crates of old bottles 2 years ago, never really looked at the 2 crates i took until recently. now i am obsessed with finding out as much as i can about bottles! i'm hooked! it's so very interesting. i am wanting to find a digging partner in my area of florida. i'm in a teeny little town near gainesville if there is anyone out there interested in taking a newbie under their wing! thanks!

john55f100

Reaction score
dear ms trixie,i live outside chiefland,been collecting bottles,over 40yrs,e-mail me,whats your type of bottle,poison,bitters,meds,etc?

MissTrixie619

Reaction score
hi john! i am in trenton... imagine that, huh? i am more interested in medicines than anything else right now. looking for some places to dig or hunt.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I have a house in Palatka, and try to dig whenever I get down there. Unfortunately, being in the Army stationed in KY makes that limited. When I retire in 3 years I will be doing a LOT of digging. Keep in touch with me and we can go digging when I am down.

PermInk, have you dug many of the Dunnellon hutch bottles from out there?

OmegaFirefly

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I live in the Mt. Dora, Eustis, Leesburg area in Central Florida. Would love to find a partner for digging when the winter weather comes around. I am 71 but still going storng.
Thanks,
Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology