Need help with dating ROOT bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jess98

Reaction score
I paid 120 for it, but with the shipping charges and stupid customs fees it ended up costing me more

Jess98

Reaction score
I started collecting pop bottles when I was a kid, stopped for a good 14 years then started up again last year in my mid 20s, it got a little out of hand in 2023 and I’ve collected a lot in a short amount of time to the point of having to delete my eBay account and fb pages as it got too expensive and have no more shelf space, it’s a true addiction! Ive collected mostly Canadian straight side cokes, Hutchinson bottles, squat sodas, ginger beers, internal thread bottles, etc.. in total I have 137 bottles and I think that’s more than enough lol

Jess98

Reaction score
Nice! I have about 20 ACL bottles but am more into turn of the century stuff. Up here in Saskatchewan you don’t really find too many historic dump sites but it’s still a thrill to find old acl bottles from the later decades, if you’re into good graphics to display then ACL is the way to go

Jess98

Reaction score
IMG_3210.jpeg

Jess98

Reaction score
i live in missouri lots of flea markets to find these things. there so easy
Yeah I’ve noticed there’s way more antique stores and flea markets in the states, way more people and a lot of history down there!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen