Need some help/advice

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey folks...

The guy that screwed me on a flask thru ebay has returned!!! (see scams and fraud forum for details)...

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can somehow make this fellow experience the loss that I have had to endure? I think the guy has a nerve returning to ebay after having resigned... He is bound to strike again!!!

Thanks for your help...

Ron

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Bear, I hope you break it off in him somehow but be careful how you do it. It can be very tricky to get the good end results without messin things up for you as well. Unless of coarse you don't care about your e-bay standings or e-bay in any sense. Also make sure you don't get caught up in any legal situations. Good luck on stopping this guy, Kelley

bearswede

Reaction score
Thanks for your support, Kelly... I plan on being careful... I'm just not sure what to do... I was hoping some forum folk had tried and true methods for pest control...

Ron

trussin

Reaction score
hey bear,
Been screwed on ebay and retaliated. It didnt help. Go and live well. Joe B

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BEARSWEDE...peeps like this will get theirs one day. Just let it go. Any attempts at retaliation may backfire upon you.
It rankles me every time I see the character that ripped me off still doing "business", but there's nothing I can do about it now. If I knew then what I do now - perhaps the end results would have been more in my favor....who knows?

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hey Ron .....I agree with Charlie. Let it go for now .
Just word of mouth in the bottle collecting world can do WONDERS for a rip offs reputation and sales !
Brian

bearswede

Reaction score
Thanks, Guys...

It helps to just let it out...

(...but I must admit, my little brain is still humming... and clanking.. and churning...)

Ron

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Just some thoughts:
In order to do anything to this guy besides have a "friend" buy something then lie and leave him a Neg. ,when he did in fact send your item...(which leaves you open for fraud)...is to set him up to committ fraud again.
That's going to be hard to do.
Besides: do you want to lower yourself and become like him just to seek some kind of "revenge?"

"what goes around, comes around"

bearswede

Reaction score
To my mind, sinking to his level would be if I went out and screwed some innocent stranger by sending him a piece of crap bottle, having it sent back to me, and not returning his money... Ergo, I get the piece of crap bottle (which I can then use to dupe the next sucker), and I get his money... It's win/win for me!!!

No, whatever can be done to this fellow, he deserves...IN SPADES....

I was willing to let it go when he dropped out of ebay... Trouble is, now he's back and the beast is loose!!!

Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal