netflix and the Wii

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jesster64

Reaction score
If you get HBO, get rid of it. save the money and sign up for netflix. They just came out with a new service, movies from netflix website instantly being played on your tv through Wii or playstation gaming system. At any time I can now watch columbo, kojack, wild wild west, rockford files, etc ...unlimited episodes instantly on my tv for 10 bucks a month. Its great when it gets too dark to dig.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
hey tom,that sounds awesome.your showing your age,all those shows they were in the 70's i bet your about 45 or 46.hahaha yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. THE BADGER P.S. BUY A HEADLAMP AND GET OFF THE COUCH LAZY.LOL

jesster64

Reaction score
Check your e-mail and lets go friday! call in sick and come get those large cents with me.

Stardust

Reaction score
jester,
Aren't those devices expensive?
I watch most of my tv and movies on Hulu.com for free. I can watch my TV shows when I want to. I love it.
star

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I still pay 60 a month for cable, and I almost never watch TV.. ABN, Google, eBay, yahoo, Hulu and Lala cover most of my entertainment needs.. and as soon as I decide to watch Yankee games online, I will have no reason whatsoever to keep a TV in the house.. except of course, those late night "sleepy time videos" and no I'm not talking about naughty ones.. I just usually find it easier to get to sleep if there's a familiar show or movie on the telly.. anyone else do that??

Stardust

Reaction score
I have to fall asleep to talk internet radio or internet TV. What is Lala?

glass man

Reaction score
WHAT IS T.V.? I LISTEN TO VINYL RECORD ALBUMS FROM THE 60S-70S. NAW I WATCH "PALIDIN,PALIDIN,WHERE DO YOY ROAM? UP PEOPLE'S BUTT HOLES LOOKING FOR A HOME". AT LEAST THAT IS THE WORDS TO IT I LEARNED FROM A FRIEND IN 66.

I STILL WANT A "JETSONS" CAR THAT FLYS ME TO WORK AT SPROCKLEY SPROCKETS"!

Stardust

Reaction score
come to my home and I'll give you some james.... I'm cleaning house!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1