New bottles added to my McAlester, Oklahoma local collection and others

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stephengray

Reaction score
The Peoples Drug Store Black River Falls, Wisconsin with original label and embossed elk or deer.

Attachments

• b85481ed4374496cbee2e4ff2bd91524.jpg
    b85481ed4374496cbee2e4ff2bd91524.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49

stephengray

Reaction score
I have some others but still need to take some pictures. I collect picture druggists, colored druggists and western bottles if anybody has any extras. Thanks for looking, Stephen

epgorge

Reaction score
stephengray said:
E. H. Taylor The Druggist Greenville, Miss. 6 oz. with owl, crescent moon and wreath
Very nice bottle. The color makes it so. Pharmacy bottles are on the rise. Especially the colored ones. Nice digs.

Bottleworm

Reaction score
stephengray said:
The Peoples Drug Store Black River Falls, Wisconsin with original label and embossed elk or deer.
WOW! I love that bottle when we go up to Minnesota we stay in that town for a night for the last 6 years. I never knew there was a bottle from there. That's a beauty.

MNJars

Reaction score
Bottleworm said:
stephengray said:
WOW! I love that bottle when we go up to Minnesota we stay in that town for a night for the last 6 years. I never knew there was a bottle from there. That's a beauty.

Agreed that's a nice one. I have family around Black River Falls. I also hit a deer with my car a little over a year ago there...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause