new bottles from the antique store

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bluegrassfan76

Reaction score
Yesterday my wife and I drove an hour north and went to a big antique mall in Clinton, Illinois to enjoy some time together. I came home with three new bottles. I collect soda bottles and am always looking for something I don't have and just as importantly is affordable! With kids at home I can't fork out huge bucks for rare stuff right now so I just enjoy picking up different soda bottles that I don't already have in my collection of around 130-150 bottles. The two soda bottles only set me back around $8. I only have two other medicine bottles but the Warner's Safe Kidney and Liver Cure bottle caught my eye and it was around $25. From the bit of research I've done online it appears to be around mid to late 1880's or am I wrong about that date? The 76 bottle got my attention as I was born in 1976, just turned 40 the other day. :( Hope everyone has a great weekend!

MIKE

IMG_0589.jpgIMG_0586.jpgIMG_0588.jpg

bluegrassfan76

Reaction score
I noticed that my pics were turned sideways, have no idea why but I guess you will have to turn your computer monitor on it's side to get a good look!

MIKE

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn