New gas station sign

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: yaledigger

L C...bummer of a story.
thanks for taking the time everyone and checking out my sign. it is now hanging in my pole barn / game room
P1030537.jpg
very cool!

LC

Reaction score
Looks good Bud . I was always going to drywall my garage and hang all the signs I had in there along with shelving for other gas and oil memorabilia , but never did get it done . Been advertising on Craigslist the last couple of weeks . Ended up selling what signs I had left plus a whole bunch of oil cans as well as other things . Still have around fifty or so cans left . I figure its time for others to enjoy them and the fact that my two boys care nothing about anything whatsoever that I have collected over the years .

yaledigger

Reaction score
L C...same here, by 3 boys will probably never want any of the stuff i collect.
i guess i will have to do what you are doing, pass them onto someone who gives a care.

LC

Reaction score
You would have had to see what my garage looked like five years ago . My oldest boy came out of the garage after looking for a tool and not being able to even get to them for the plunder sitting around . He looked me right in the eye and said ,,, Dad , when you are gone we are going to get rid of all this chit . I could see them selling my prized possessions for a couple bucks a piece in a yard sale lol . I thought it was a way of leaving them something as I am not well to do . So I told him that if he did not care no more for my things than that that me and his Mother would sell the stuff and spend the money on ourselves . been thinking about starting on some of the higher priced bottles as well but can't seem to get myself started in that area yet .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator