New local soda trades

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

privvydigger

Reaction score
I just got the three on the left from a trade from Slake.
Good trade he needed the rare soda for the collection..
The one on the right was with another diggin buddy.
Iron pontil'd G.W. CRELL & CO. A tamaqua bottle but not marked. The Summit Hill tooled top crowns are sweet I've eyed em up for awhile just never had anything good enough for the trade.....and Slake's the toughest trader going......He's tighter than ducks ass in a wind storm.....My goal is to dig a MILLER & BUTLER from Mauch Chunk and trade him for a whiskey Jug. Even then it would go tough!
So Joe, cats out of the bag.....My diabolical plot has been exposed.....ha..ha...ha...who knows what evil lurks in minds of bottle diggers.
The Hoffman went back in the spinner was a little cloudy...I will never give you back a cloudy bottle again.....after all I do have my reputation to uphold...
call me

3F66053CC7004F8BB103ADF980CCC0CB.jpg

Attachments

• 3F66053CC7004F8BB103ADF980CCC0CB.jpg
    3F66053CC7004F8BB103ADF980CCC0CB.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 58

appliedlips

Reaction score
I'm diggin' the rectangular slugplates, we don't have any in these parts. Were those blown in Philly?

privvydigger

Reaction score
I'm addicted to tooled top crowns especially with color....now I love a good squat hole anyday but like I told my diggin buddies "you can't just dig squats" you can try but you'll fail and there is way more to digging than old old stuff...in my opinion....
I like a good trade like "Wind in his Hair"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday