Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hello Robert, I have been absent from my computer for about a week and just read this post tonight. I"m in Pampa (up by Amarillo) not Abilene...But, my daughter lives in Arlington. Next time I get down that way to see her I'll contact you. Even if we don't get to dig, I'de like to see some of your bottles and a site or two. Pre 1900 stuff is gettin pretty slim around here. Happy Diggin, Kelley

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Cool. I have an aunt & uncle that live in Amarillo. Speaking of Arlington, found this little dude in the honey hole about a month ago. Just Email next time you'll be down and I will show you what diggin' good Texas bottles is all about. It maybe back-breakin work, but it's well worth it. Diggin' a dump is like a box of chocolates, you never know what's inside. Forest Dump. Ha Ha. Have you found any Pampa drugstores or hutches? Robert

Ay75673.jpg

Attachments

• Ay75673.jpg
    Ay75673.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 92

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Robert, no, I haven't found any Pampa drugstores or hutches but Pampa wasn't established until 1902 and the first dump now resides under Central Park. Most of my bottles have come from pits at an Indian Wars military fort not too far from here. Happy Diggin, Kelley

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4