New price guide

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
NEW ANTIQUE BOTTLE PRICE GUIDE HITS THE STREET
A new bottle price guide just came out this week, a must have for all bottle collectors. With categories
for virtually every category of bottle collecting, Jim and Lynn Mitchell have produced a wonderful and extremely helpful guide to determine the values of bottles. These include prices realized from virtually every bottle auction house in the country.
The guide lists six different categories and includes only prices realized at auctions, which gives the collector a fair market value of a particular bottle.
To order this indispensable reference, send just $99.95, which includes postage to:
Jim & Lynn Mitchell
645 Timber Pond Drive
Brandon, FL 35510
or call toll free 1-888-684-2834 or 813-684-2834
email at
inkbottle@verizon.net
[/align]

Wilkie

Reaction score
A little pricey, can you post a pic to see what we will be getting for our money? Also, how many pages, color pics, quality of binding, etc. etc.?

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BRIAN S.

[align=center]"With categories for virtually every category of bottle collecting," [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]"The guide lists six different categories"
[/align]
[/align][align=center]Every category represented or only 6 category's? Not trying to be difficult here, I truly am interested in the book but I would like to know what I'm getting for 100 ducks.[/align]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Jim & Lynn Mitchell

Sounds interesting...
They are pretty well known names in bottles, I would expect something nice.
Medicines, bitters, inks, sodas/mineral waters, poisons, spirits??... that still leaves out quite a lot. I'm thinking something slightly larger than the unabridged Webster dictionary as a start[;)]
Maybe a Kovell's-like book with non-random values[:D]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Yes , I agree it is a little pricey. I haven't actually seen the price guide yet .
I know Jim and Lynn quite well ........ I may get them to send me one to check out. If I get one ...... I will pass on the information .
I'm sure they will answer any emails with questions you may have.

17B72A8AFFD04F13908DEA50104AD1AB.jpg

Attachments

• 17B72A8AFFD04F13908DEA50104AD1AB.jpg
    17B72A8AFFD04F13908DEA50104AD1AB.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 44

appliedlips

Reaction score
Brian,

Sounds like a good book.As far as price it is a bit steep but the 2003 auction price report for bottles sold for $79.95 so I am not suprised.It seems like all good collector's books bring a premium.Odell's books are great also but essentially a list of auction prices also.Thanks for the information.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1