New to this but need help...I have a huge 40 yr-old collection!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MiamiMaritime

Reaction score
I'm new to collecting an I would definitely take the advice that the members have given.
I'm sure that they are right about the values or lack thereof. They are also right that bottles are just cool and people like different things for different reasons.

it is hard to get bottles and build a collect where I live (Miami) and I would be interested in buying groups/types of bottles if they were cheap enough. Let me know if you would sell groups of colbalts, groups of embossed bottles, groups of ambers or some funky shapes cheap. If so I'm interested.

OSUChE

Reaction score
Hi David, I'll let everyone know once I decide how to deal with all these. I should've done this when I had the time last year! Now, I have to get myself to Anchorage ASAP and this is turning into quite a project! I'll PM you once I get to that point of selling off groups or lots.
Thanks! Rick

OSUChE

Reaction score
Hey everyone; I decided to start listing what look to be some of the nicer and hopefully, more desirable bottles on FleaBay...

If you perused through my snapshots (wow!) and had a favorite (even if I couldn't give it to you...[;)]) PM me or post here, as I really 'dislike' [:mad:] eBay and their new policy of floating my $$ for two-plus weeks!

If I'm not really attached and it's worthwhile I'll part with them [:(] Besides: How many of these could survive the AlCan to Anchorage???

I'll keep adding to the list in the next couple of days, so here's the link: OSUChE's Auctions Index

Thanks for all your continued help,

Rick

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583