NH GLASSMAKERS SYMPOSIUM!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Just make sure you put them on the proper bottles - I don't want any mixups:)

nhglass

Reaction score
Just read the articles, thanks for posting them. A lot of effort went into pulling this off, thanks Mike and Jeff and everyone else who took time to put this together. I really wish I had the time and money to be there. To everyone who makes it, enjoy this opportunity to see what in my opinion is the best Glass out there [:)]

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Dale. I can't take any personal credit yet - Mike has been the driving force behind this project and for that he should be saluted. Lots of positive press for our hobby and that's a good thing!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff and Dale! It has been an exciting project, and I am pleasantly surprised to see all of the enthusiasm.

nhglass

Reaction score
Should be a lot of fun and very educational, Ok Jeff I will take you up on your suggestion, this is for you Mike " For Those About To Rock,( with the NH Glassmakers Symposium) We Salute You [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I will be there, well not at the actual symposium, but outside on the street, working on my mime routine.. it's a whole new set of moves.. can't wait!!!! [:)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sounds great charlie, can you be there during lunch? I look forward to meeting you, even if you can't say hi.
Jeff, if I can fight the crowds and get a word in I'll certainly try to say hello. It sounds like it may be hectic. By the way, did you ever have a shop in the Portsmouth or Durham area or always VT?
Mike, I hope I'm on the list. I jumped on this within minutes of your first post. If something went wrong I'll still be there Saturday but may not make the second trip. I'll just consider the fee a donation, no biggie.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen