Nice surprise at the auction the other night!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

utility man

Reaction score
These kinds of bargains do not come around often. This bottle does have a 1/8 inch lip sliver as well. Still, with the little blemish I got a smoking deal. I also got two great mineral waters one of which I have only seen three examples. Two of them are mine.

utility man

Reaction score
Spirit bear I would recommend you go to auctions, flea markets or yard sales. These can be great places to find bottles. I lucked out because I spotted a local bottle that is really desirable in one of the pictures the auction company put on auction zip. When we got to the sale we got a pleasant surprise because their were several nice bottles there.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
I'd also recommend going to flea markets, auctions, antique shops, or yard sales. I've found some great steals at many of these places.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Excellent. I'm on a major budget and my lake quit turning up intact older bottles, so... gotta look elsewhere. I will see if I can get on over to one. Thank you.

utility man

Reaction score
Here is one that is identical to the one I got at the auction. Buffalo Spring Water VA.[attachment=image.jpg]

Attachments

• a5ec48accf474ba5b145591e482d2a29.jpg
    a5ec48accf474ba5b145591e482d2a29.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 54

utility man

Reaction score
This is not the exact bottle but they are the same. The one I got from the auction has some lip damage. This is a very tough mineral water to find.

2find4me

Reaction score
Utility Man, I think Buffalo Hunter was looking for that Buffalo Springs Bottle, not sure if he is active anymore. BTW, that is a really nice!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen