North Dakota Bottle Diggers Wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dakotaman

Reaction score
Greetings...Ran an earlier post, about looking for people interested in bottle digging locally...Had one person reply, and it has turned out wonderful....Just curious if anyone else around the Red River Valley Country, along the Minnesota / North Dakota line, have an interest in digging, or learning, etc...Interests overlap into railroading, insulators, metal detecting, local history, etc....Thanks for an awesome site here....Bill Marvin Dakotaman on this site...Questions, feel free to contact me c/o Colodigger@gmail.com

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
dakotaman said:
Greetings...Ran an earlier post, about looking for people interested in bottle digging locally...Had one person reply, and it has turned out wonderful....Just curious if anyone else around the Red River Valley Country, along the Minnesota / North Dakota line, have an interest in digging, or learning, etc...Interests overlap into railroading, insulators, metal detecting, local history, etc....Thanks for an awesome site here....Bill Marvin Dakotaman on this site...Questions, feel free to contact me c/o Colodigger@gmail.com
I wish there was someone making the same offer in Northern California :) I am new and young with lots of enthusiasm :) Strong back too [:)]

dakotaman

Reaction score
Hey Poison Bottle Guy......Learn how to dig privys...Maybe research Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps, etc...Research...Knock on doors of old houses, probe around, etc....Watch dirt work ( Construction sites, etc )...Make a few bottle show's, etc...Best to ya'....

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
PoisonBottleGuy said:
dakotaman said:
I wish there was someone making the same offer in Northern California :) I am new and young with lots of enthusiasm :) Strong back too [:)]
Try joining a local club and try going to a bottle show. The Anderson and Chico shows are coming up, always some diggers there you could meet.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123