OLD TOWN SITE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
Great pictures, Sam. You can probably find some bottles around there if you keep looking. There's got to be a dump there somewhere for a pre-1900 townsite.

athometoo

Reaction score
hey jay , we are going to the coast in june or july? . are you close to galveston or corpus , north padre island . dont know if i will make the bottle show but would like to bring ya a box of bottles and some small japanese items . let me know sam

jays emporium

Reaction score
Sam, Victoria is right on your way to Corpus. Intersection of US 77 and US 59, about 90 miles north of CC. I would like to have your little Japan items and bottles you want to get rid of. I found a bottle I was going to show you but I sold it already. Chero-Cola embossed from Ft. Worth dated 192? something. Do you see those much? The guy I sold it to was excited because he never saw a Chero-Cola shaped like that.
You should still try to make the Houston bottle show since there are not any other bottle shows in Texas. The date is July 23-24.
Jay

madman

Reaction score
sam nice find, should be able to locate the privies, cisterns, that looks like a nice spot!

ombudsman

Reaction score
Those pictures make my mouth water. Did you see any sign of digging? If not, you're really on to something. Congratulations!

acoleg

Reaction score
Looks like a good spot Sam! As always, if you need any help scratching around this spot, I'm just a hop, scip and jump away from ya![;)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin