Oregon Hotalings

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score
I am 30 now, and when I was 5 or six the police came to our school talking about "Hawaiian Ice". They said the drug would take over, and be the scourge of our area. They were right. It took abut 20 years, and now high quality meth is tearing the rural areas of my great state up. I have seen a mobile home with the allum. sheeting taken of the sides for scrap with the skitzers still staying in it. The cops busted a lab close to my home recently because they saw a huge number of dead farm animals. What had happened was chickens and goats found one of the drying buckets, and licked it clean.

I can't stand this filthy drug. I have an open mind, and don't really care what people do themselves as long as it does not hurt others. Nobody can be a tweeker though, and not hurt others. Lie, cheat, steal, kill it is all fair game when they need a hit bad enough.

Hearing stories of how it has decimated Hawaii makes me sad. I have never been there, but it does look like paradise. Not the type of place you would run into sore pickin toothless crazies. I have also read that meth did not become an issue until the cops started to crack down on pot farming. It could be untrue it is just what I have read in a couple different articles.

AWESOME STUFF GUYS!

Brad

rockbot

Reaction score
Once they started aerial (green harvest) eradication things shifted and ice took over. The gov't loves going after marijuana because they keep a lot of people employed to control it. They don't like marijuana (pakalolo) because anyone can grow it for free. Ice and cocaine on the other hand is very controlled so big money and corruption keeps the drug flowing into this country.

All the ingredients to make ice comes from out of State. Asia supplied the chemicals then they cracked down so now its made in Mexico and shipped to all the States. It is a totally worthless drug.

texasdigger

Reaction score
I could talk about this subject for hours, but I will keep it short. The war on drugs has not, and will never be won. Our laws of prohibition make violent drug gangs powerful, and fill their pockets full of money. People will always use drugs. What we need is education, taxation and rehabilitation. Not incarceration for non violent drug offenders. It saddens me to see the video footage of some of the ICE ghettos in Hawaii. Heaven and hell in the same photo.

Brad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles