Original purpose of poll

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hey everyone.....how's about instead of reformating everything we just add inks for now......we have a Poison,Canning jars and Soda category.... Taz
[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: tazmainiendigger
Maybe Roger in administration would consider making this thread a category.... Taz
[/blockquote]

It's certainly an idea worth considering! In the first couple of years I resisted the temptatation to split the forum up into medicines, inks, hair, cures, flasks and so on, because I thought it might spread the Antique-Bottles.Net community a bit thin. Maybe we could do it now as there are many more of us. I will run a Poll in Collectors Chat and we can all have our say....

bearswede

Reaction score
And a bitters, schnapps, early glass, mineral waters, o.p. meds... Did I leave any out?

Ron

capsoda

Reaction score
Just a couple of added categorys would be good and would make it easyer for new bees. Inks has already taken on a life of its own already and saratogas are working on it.

BTMAMERICANGLASS

Reaction score
We all specialize in one area or another, It would be nice to segragate those areas so we can cut through the bull and head exactly where we want to be. Its allmost like a social group. No offence but I have no interest in Milks or ACL sodas. Now if we had a room for INKS , Blown Three Mold or historical Flasks I would be able to spend less time sifting through threads and focus on exactly what I want to discuse. Im not suggesting we open a room for every category of collecting, But there are a few areas of focus that have certainly gained the attention of many and would warrent there own discussion.

991E0F162D3F49D1919C5AA9C4E4A343.jpg

Attachments

• 991E0F162D3F49D1919C5AA9C4E4A343.jpg
    991E0F162D3F49D1919C5AA9C4E4A343.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 60

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
No offense but not everybody is JUST interested in old glass. There are some of us who do like milks and ACL sodas.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i agree with rhona and capsoda not everyone can get access to the 1830s privys at the keene glass house so i dont think we should just have to go away if you guys get all the categories to yourselves then where are we to go? are we supposed to start our own forum for us? not_so_antique_bottles.net/forum? its not real fair that way i like bottles of all shape form or fashion new and old if everyone gets separated then where am i supposed to go?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin