OsiaBoyce!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

psmason73

Reaction score
did you miss me.had to get my wife to reset my password(not good with computers)are you going to the columbia show?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Wondered what happen to ya. As a matter of fact, send Jim my check this AM for a couple of tables. Gonna do Rome, Columbia, Badin, Aiken and Lincolnton in the next couple of months.What you got extras of I don't have in the line of those Two Ways and Sunrises or anything else? See ya there, Pat.

psmason73

Reaction score
when is the aiken show?i heard they were going to have one

psmason73

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE DATE FOR THE AIKEN SHOW? OSIA? BUBBA?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Gonna do both days John. As for settin up probably 10:30 -11:00 come early and give me a hand. Pat the Aiken show is April 25th at the Odell Weeks Center at 1700 Whiskey Rd.. Whiskey Rd. is Hwy. 19. Guess you're gonna come? How bout you John? Maybe Mr. Bill Babb will show some of his stuff, I need to join that club I know a lotta the members allready.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
i'll see you at columbia show for sure and most likely the aiken show. didn't know there was a show in aiken.

T D

Reaction score
Makin' plans for the Columbia show today. Will be there looking for ACLs and Georgia Chero and other interesting stuff.

scbottles*

Reaction score
I am looking foward to the Columbia and Aiken show,can't wait. Pat you should join the Aiken club they are some good people in it. I joined last year. Also Pat don't forget to bring me that root beer bottle to Columbia.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: T D

Makin' plans for the Columbia show today. Will be there looking for ACLs and Georgia Chero and other interesting stuff.
NEED TO COME TO THE ROME BOTTLE SHOW MORE AND MORE ACLS EVERY YEAR! LARGE TABLES OF THEM LAST YEAR! JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75