owl drug co bottle please help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beau h

Reaction score
hi everyone im new to this forum. i just wanted to know what i have found, anyways i was walking down a river bank and i found a bottle and i thought it was pretty cool so i put it in my pocket when i got home, upon closer inspection i found out that it is a machine made bottle with a little more research i found out that it is a owl drug company bottle its kind of a small bottle (about the size of my hand) maybe 8 or 10 ounces with a owl on the front with the letters todco. on the bottom of the bottle theres a little stamp on it that says p/c (or p/g i cant tell) and a number 5 off to the side im just curious on how rare this bottle is thanks, Beau

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, it sounds like your west coast US or the bottle is. Pacific Coast glass wound fit in there. Owls are funny animals ([:D]) and a better description or pictures would help a lot. Todco is the abbreviation for "The Owl Drug Company". Color and condition are important facts also. While size does matter, 8 or 10 Oz, would actually not be considered small.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello Beau. Your bottle was likely made sometime after 1908, by then the Pacific coast glass works (pc) had owens automatic bottle machines. It is a nice size, and I presume is a cork style lip finish. Not exceptionallyrare, but worth a few bucks on flea bay. Owl drug was a nationally positioned company, so the bottle will be found everywhere, especially those of the teens and twenties. post a pic when you get the chance........Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85