owldrugco

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

haidaraven

Reaction score
i found a kinda small bottle that says owl drug co on it how old do any of you think it is???is it worth anything???

Yw67235.jpg

Attachments

• Yw67235.jpg
    Yw67235.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 72

woody

Reaction score
There's a whole bunch of people who collect Owl Drug store bottles and they are very collectible.
Do a search on eBay and check out the completed items to get a gist of what they're selling for.

BARQS19

Reaction score
A story like this makes you sick. Here in Hattiesburg, we had a Owl Drug Store. My dad worked in there when he was 15, I have a picture of him standing by the Co. truck. Anyway he said that in the attic they just put all of the old stuff up there, mostly everthing up there was cork stopper bottles in the orignial boxes he said a lot were green cork stopper bottles. Well about a year ago someone moved in that building and threw every single item in that store into a dumpster. My dad actually knew the guy and they guy knew my dad collected bottles and didn't even bother to ask.

David E

Reaction score
Bought Owl and a couple of other bottles for $20.00. My old digging budy still calls me a thief .Yes you should be crying too BARQS19. Don't know what the clear one brought. But the Owl Cobalt triagle bottle that booked for $500.00 (sold for $395) Poison with the owl and mortar. And noted at the time (along time back) there was another which was if my memory serves me 1/2" taller that was worth hundreds more. Hmm wonder what they would be worth today, Garage sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause