Pa bottles wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

houseman

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the site and I love it already!
I've been collecting bottles from Monroe County Pa for years now and was wondering if anyone out there might have any they'd be willing to part with. I'm moving to neighboring Carbon County this month so I'll start collecting that area too! I LOVE milk bottles, but also collect sodas, medicines, and pretty much everything else.

Looking for bottles from the following Pa towns:
Monroe County-- Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Blakeslee (also Blakeslee Corners), Effort, Gilbert, Kresgeville, Kunkletown, Brodheadsville, Sciota, Snydersville, Mt. Pocono, Pocono Pines, Swiftwater, Tannersville, Bartonsville, Henryville, Scotrun, Cresco, Canadensis, Analomink, Coolbaugh, Buck Hill Falls, Marshall's Creek, Shawnee on Delaware, Delaware Water Gap (also just Water Gap), Ross Common...

Carbon County-- Palmerton, Lehighton, Summit Hill, New Mahoning, Nesquehoning, Lansford, Weatherly, Packerton, Bowmanstown, Beaver Meadows, Buck Mountain, Aquashicola, Trachsville, Big Creek, Forest Inn...

I'm looking for all the different bottles from these towns, and there are probably others I don't know about. I also collect bottles from Portland Pa, even though that's in Northampton County (don't ask me why!).

If anyone has anything please let me know. I'm not really looking for the common stuff, but I'll pay good prices for better pieces. If you have bottles from these areas that you don't want to sell I'd still be interested in knowing exactly what's out there (I guess I like to dream!).
Thanks everyone!!!!!

Jim

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tim. I'm in Central PA, and my buddy and I do a lot of digging. I am also a collector of bottles from my local area (Lewistown). I'll keep an eye out for those towns for you. We have found some nice old beers, sodas and milks from outside of this area. One of my favorite things about digging bottles is that you never know what will turn up. I will be sure to let you know if I get anything that you may be interested in. Good luck with your collection. ~Jim

houseman

Reaction score
Hi Jim. Nice to meet you and thanks for the reply.
Please do keep me in mind if you come across anything. If I happen across anything from your area I'll let you know too.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
houseman look at this soda,it's says henry foust roxborough pa.i can not find out anything on this bottle.all i know is it might have been a soda.but i love it. it must be 2.5 lbs "heavy".not for sale ,but thought you'd get a kick out of this "old" pa bottle,matt

sweetrelease

Reaction score
lets try this again

1F9C27589FF24A14928DCDFAF7C47B49.jpg

Attachments

• 1F9C27589FF24A14928DCDFAF7C47B49.jpg
    1F9C27589FF24A14928DCDFAF7C47B49.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 115

Seppala Hutch Soda

Reaction score
Hello Pa bottles wanted:
I have a California, Pa hutch (very near mint) no cracks, no chips, no dings, for $60.00 plus priority mail postage.
To everyone, I'm still seeking a light plum puce Drake's Plantation Bitters.
Good Hunting,
Douglas Seppala

richf

Reaction score
Good luck with Weatherly, Beaver Meadows or Buck Mountain bottles ... they're all very hard to come by, except for Erdman's milks from Weatherly. There are squat colored sodas from Beaver Meadows, but super rare and expensive when one turns up. I live in Weatherly ... if you ever want to go digging, feel free to let me know!
Rich

finishr1

Reaction score
Well, here's one we found in an old barn we dismantled in Lehigh county ,Ballietsville,Rite by Ballietsville hotel, Barn was circa 1790's ? located near Northampton.

7962C9B9A02D42BC8E494A60E16ADAB9.jpg

Attachments

• 7962C9B9A02D42BC8E494A60E16ADAB9.jpg
    7962C9B9A02D42BC8E494A60E16ADAB9.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 101

bottlediger

Reaction score
finishr1 I would liek to buy that wiskey off of you. Ill send you an email thanks

ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26