Picked Up Two Druggists

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I picked up an early local and a cobalt N.Y. Druggist today. The local is an earlier version of one I alsready have in two later variations.
102_2052.jpg

logueb

Reaction score
Nice bottles Zane, but those pics are killing me man. That's the way I see without my glasses. I'm looking for the old specs to clear things up and I'm already got em on. [:D][:D][:D] Unless it's my computer on the blink. Verrry large picture. Nice finds, even blurry.

stinger haut

Reaction score
They look like they're in very good shape, mint? (however, a new camera is in order).
The lip on the aqua/clear one has a very interesting shape. Is it an applied or tooled top?
What are their sizes?
Maybe, you could start a thread on Druggist bottles. I'll bet there are some killer ones owned by other members on this forum.
Stinger

swkwms

Reaction score
I have some of those same bottles. Although this is all new to me I have no clue what if any they are worth. Now I am starting to get the bottle bug.[8D]...I now need to know more and finding this site very helpful..

Tony14

Reaction score
Maybe, you could start a thread on Druggist bottles.

Thats a good idea! I wish i had my camera running id start one now...Come to think about ill just start one anyways and let everyone else show there druggists till i get my camera running!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmtrails