Pickle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Size would suggest something other than pickles (or REALLY small pickles). Zumwalt tended to not cover foreign so maybe it's not a U.S. brand.

mainer1

Reaction score
Hi Joe
Hunter 2K and I got out about 3 weeks ago and boy was I cold
We dug almost 4 hours on the river bank at lowtide. I kept getting cold feet then they'd warmup and my hands would be cold. I alternated like that for a few hours. Then my feet never warmed up So I said to Dennis give me your keys I'm done but take your time. It felt like I was was walking on stumps like when your feet fall asleep.
But I got a bucket of bottles. No wow bottles but it was nice to get out
We are definetly done till all the snow melts
How about you and Laur anything going on?

sloughduck

Reaction score
I think this is a pickle,I have one of these in the 6 1/4 inch size and one that is 9 inches tall.There are always smaller sizes for someone to purchase if they don't use or like that product a lot.
ORIGINAL: botlguy

I agree with glass man that I could not find it in Zumwalt looking for all variations of J. & D. & M.  (JDM) which I believe is the correct order due to the location and size of the letters. I also believe it is not pickles but another food product such as Chutney, Capers, perehaps Olives or Cherries. It could be pickles but I think the size precludes that. BTW, what is the size / tallness?  

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
horse radish or a sauce is kinda what i was thinking. it looks extremely cool. good find. i want one!!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter