Pisgah Dairy Western north carolina milk bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlescavenger

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this sight. Awesome place to be! Can I move in? I can sleep on the floor.
I have a milk bottle that I dug up recently that I can't seem to get any concrete information of the location of the dairy.
It is an embossed quart Pisgah Dairy Phone County with a four digit phone number and it also has the N.C. Approved on the neck.
The bottle is not perfect but I suspect could be an extremely rare piece. If you have any information about this dairy please share it with me.
Many thanks.

bottlescavenger

Reaction score
Hey. I will try to post a picture of the bottle in a few days. I am house sitting right now and don't have the bottle with me. I did talk to a fellow collector who has one of these bottles. He told me an old man gave him one several years ago after helping him do a little work. The old guy had been raised in the Hominy Valley area just below Mount Pisgah off Highway 151 in Candler and knew all about the Pisgah Dairy located in the area. The bottle is missing part of the top. Sad condition but still an awesome find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26