Pontiled Stoddard Medicine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlenut

Reaction score
I thought I would post a link to a Sweet Bottle I have listed on Ebay now. It ends on Monday night. Its a nice Pontiled Stoddard Medicine in an awesome tombstone form, with Chamfored Corners. Check it out. Reserve is met, It will sell.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180828320707?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949

epackage

Reaction score
Looks like a Repro....LOL[8D]

Very nice and best of luck NUT....Jim

botlenut

Reaction score
hi everyone glad you like this bottle. I picked this up last week from a woman who grew up in New Hampshire. It was from her Grandfathers Collection. She offered it to me at a fair price, and I picked it up, she only showed me a few bottles, the others were not of this caliber. I guess she has a Farley's I've yet to see, but I meet with her again mid March. I thought hard about locking this away in the collection, but with the Baltimore Show just a week away, I decided to flip it. I will admit, it is one of the finer Bottles, I have come across in my picking. Its not in a form, I have seen on sales tables at Bottle Shows, or on Ebay. Real nice bottle. I'm pleased with the result even if it finishes here. Its got 63 watchers on it tho, so I think there might be some fireworks at the end. thanks for checking it out.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie