Post your Christmas Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
No, our 8th anniv. is coming up in May. It was a splurge, we never had "true" champagne before. Drank it last night with some cheese (should have been fruit). But 2015 may be a banner year for us. Lots of things in the works, so it in hopes that a prosperous new year was before us.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Poison_Us said:
No, our 8th anniv. is coming up in May. It was a splurge, we never had "true" champagne before. Drank it last night with some cheese (should have been fruit). But 2015 may be a banner year for us. Lots of things in the works, so it in hopes that a prosperous new year was before us.
Must have been cottage cheese, maybe ricotta. I can't think of another drinkable cheese. [:D]

MuddyMO

Reaction score
Here's a Christmas present from me-self; GII-139, I believe the nickname is the 'Tiny Eagle'? Smooth base, pint size, and a bright yellow amber color. This particular one has a double ring collar, while the ones I've seen before only have a single ring.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Poison_Us said:
No, our 8th anniv. is coming up in May.... But 2015 may be a banner year for us. Lots of things in the works, so it in hopes that a prosperous new year was before us.

How so?
May great blessings fill your New Year!
I celebrated my first-year anniversary with my girlfriend on the 26th. [:)] Eric, try cheese sauce hot. :p Muddy, that's cute but amusing-looking. I like it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1