Pre 1924 soda and beer caps

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carling

Here's the photo from ebay. Don't try to blow up this photo, you won't be able to see the details on the caps because the picture had to be resized to a lesser quality to post on this forum.
Not really true... [;)]

Thanks for the link

carling

Reaction score
epackage,

Glad it worked for you. I had to resize the photo to 25% of its original pixels before the forum would stop saying the file was too big.

Once posted on the forum and I click on the "attachment" to display the photo, and then try zooming in on the photo to see details, the quality was gone.

If you can repost the photo for everyone where it can be viewed in its highest quality for everyone to see, that would be great. Looks like maybe you tried but all I see is a red X where the photo should be?

Rick

celerycola

Reaction score
I have a couple of these Crown magazines from the 1920's and plan to list them on ebay for $40 buy-it-now. If anyone on this list is interested I would offer free shipping.
ORIGINAL: carling

Here's the photo from ebay. Don't try to blow up this photo, you won't be able to see the details on the caps because the picture had to be resized to a lesser quality to post on this forum. You can save a nice higher quality copy right off the ebay listing.

6E7630CCD3B4425380D03F543D75EA7E.jpg

celerycola

Reaction score
There are at least two different Epp's Kola: a script straightside and a vertically ribbed deco.
ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

I bet that Epps Kola is a tough one, I know the bottle can be expensive.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH