Prices Candle Ice Blue

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Lee, very pretty bottle! I checked out the rest of your items and I like that dove mustard also! Good luck with your auction. Paul

bottleboy311

Reaction score
Paul, glad you like the Dove Mustard, I collect Have a couple dozen Jumbo Peanut Butter Jars, Bought this Mustard Jar a while back but desided to sell it. Have so much stuff and have to down side,

The Ice Blue Price sold on Buy It Now at $199.99. Hope it was not under priced. I did make money off it.

LC

Reaction score
The Dove Mustard Jar is a good jar, well sought after here in Ohio, as well as anywhere else for that matter. I have seen several of them over the years, but as you say, they do not show up all that often. I would think it would bring around 65 to 75 if the right people see it. I collected the jars pretty seriously for a while and lost a bit of interest in them. I have sold most of them off except for a few. I have never had one of the one pound size mustards, never could get myself to spend that kind of money for one , but I do have the smaller version. This is the only one of these I have ever seen in my area, maybe a bit harder to find than the pound size. I believe Cap called it a vendors jar. Thought I would post a picture of it in case you had never seen one of them. I also noticed that you offered the Buy It Now option for this jar, but I do not see where you made it available to use on the auction page. Just mentioning it in case you meant to activate the option and forgot to do so. Good luck with your auction on the pound size mustard, as well as your other auctions, Lou

3549F3D58768408BBC3AA6B889CB7C06.jpg

Attachments

• 3549F3D58768408BBC3AA6B889CB7C06.jpg
    3549F3D58768408BBC3AA6B889CB7C06.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 87

GuntherHess

Reaction score
The Ice Blue Price sold on Buy It Now at $199.99. Hope it was not under priced. I did make money off it.

That's a very good sell price for a non-pontil marked version with no label or stopper

Road Dog

Reaction score
Got the Prices in the mail today. I didn't get to see it. My wife checked it over. It's my Christmas present. It was tempting to rip into that package though.[:D] Thanks, Lee

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH