Prune juice bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kedney

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase green prune juice bottles for my grandmother. She had 2 that my grandfather bought her from a garage sale that she used for water bottles since I was little. Her refrigerator thermostat went crazy and the bottles froze and broke. These are very important to her since my grandfather passed away. I do not know much about the bottles....the are green with a large mouth opening and have diamonds etched in the glass near the top of the bottles. I do not recall them saying anything on the bottle. Does anyone know who made these or where I might can find them. I have tried searching the web but haven't had any luck.

Thanks
Kristy

bubbas dad

Reaction score
kristy
do a search on ebay. i have seen them there. they are usually listed as green prune juice jars or green water bottles. they may or may not be exactly the same, but it is worth a try. i usually search for green under the bottles section in the collectables catagory. hope you find some.
john

kedney

Reaction score
Thanks John! I have tried ebay but the only ones I see listed have water/juice embossed on the bottle. The ones my grandmother had didn't have words embossed on the bottle just a diamond pattern at the top. Do you have any other ideas?

Kristy

bubbas dad

Reaction score
you might have already tried this but the only other thing i can think of would be to look at any antique malls or thrift stores in your area. i have seen different types of green bottles similar to the ones you describe at these places.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229