Question about this auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Pam...

I'm not sure I understand your question... It looks like a pretty straight forward bid history to me...

Ron

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand your question... It looks like a pretty straight forward bid history to me...

Hi Ron
I meant how did it go from the 100's to 300's without hitting the 200's? Was it because of the reserve price? Also what makes this bottle so special? I loved the color, it didn't look emerald to me, more teal.
Thanks,

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Pam, it looks to me like the reserve was $355.01 so it jumped from $101 to the $355.01 when a high bid was made. Sometimes sellers will tell folks how much the reserve is so maybe that's why the exact number? Looks like a pretty color. Is that what you were wondering about the price? Take care. Paul [:)]

tigue710

Reaction score
either some one place a bid in the 300's and was out bid or that is where the reserve was meet like everyone has said.

That is a very uncommon color and quite a good example on top of it! I almost bought it myself, but then I remembered I dont collect those! What a beautiful flask though...

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I meant how did it go from the 100's to 300's without hitting the 200's? Was it because of the reserve price?

I try to explain by example...
lets say the current bid is $100 and I am willing to pay $300. I bid $300 and the bid raises to $101. Then another person bids $400. The bid amount will jump from $101 to $301 (or whatever the next increment is over my max bid). Thats why it can jump over $200. People often bid a lot higher than the current bid amount.

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score
Ok I get it. Thanks for all the responses. I was a little confused about the color, the seller stated it as emerald, when it looked clearly teal to me. I thought my monitor was messed up. Thx!

bottlediger

Reaction score
wow thats a nice flask, great color. I am tumbling the same mold flask right now. Its digger George's and its PUCE ohhhhh its beautiful :)

Digger Ry

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flipper93