RABCA Show & Sale OCT. 1 2005 - Richmond, Va.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
LOL Yes Meech ..... you are correct ! Sorry guys/gals.....we got off topic there for a moment..... another one of my passions taking over . I appologize to all the forum members !!!!!!

I might just come out to the Show if you guarantee me one of those mailbox deer !!! LOL
Brian

whiskeyman

Reaction score
aw shoot...MEECH...I forgot ta mention that one of the bluegills I caught was clinging to a bottle...kinda draggin' it thru the bottm mud as I reeled him in...
Turned out to be a throw-away Pepsi bottle.[:D]

Back when I was in the Navy and travelin' to & from Norfolk VA...I used to see a lotta deer near Camp Pickett...there were so many that the place was over populated and once I picked up a couple of 'em that were hitch-hiking and took them into Tennessee...[;)]

whiskeyman

Reaction score
I set up a display back in 1992 at the Richmond Show...(sheesh, has it been that long?)....Won a ribbon too...2nd place...and I still have it. There was an older fellow displayed his collection of Barber bottles and BOY did he have some beauts..I drooled allover 'em...probably decimated their value...LOL.
Ed & Lucy displayed their Inks...and there were several other nice displays...I sold well and bought well....Definitely a good show to attend.

(lemme see...did I say Bottles in there anywhere?)...yep....[:)]

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Charlie -
Yer so funny! (now you got me typing like you)[:D]

While at our meeting last Wed., I finally paid for a sales table, spoke up to do a display, and paid for my buddy's tables. He (the infamous Slimdigger) told me to secure two for him so we could watch each others tables and be side by side. Well, we went digging Sunday and out of the blue he said "I just got three more tables for our show." My jaw dropped when he said this, but as he said, he'll fill them all and easily.

We dug two, what I call practice holes, Sunday then came down on some. Mostly local stuff, but kinda scarce too. We were about to go today, but called it off. We're trying again for Thursday afternoon. Can you tell we're crammin' for the show?[:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1