RARE HUTCH FINALLY CAPTURED !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
SNAPSHOT, i dug about six or seven of the kunz and ritzmann hutchs one time in an old farm dump then my brother went back and dug about a half a dozen more LOL they are not rare but they are not common either somewhere inbetween i have never seen a blob but i know they exist because there is one that i know about in a collection there is also a kunz and ritzmann seltzer bottle !! im also looking for any J. FOSHAG/ LAWRENCEBURG, IND. blob sodas pleas keep me in mind if u run across any. thanx sherry and welcome to the forum hope u hang awhile whosyer !!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
thanx shane, im always checking ebay but u never know when i might miss one there is one of the ritzmanns that is just embossed LAWRENCE, IND. instead of LAWRENCEBURG, IND. i need one of these also if u run across them i will trade or buy outright just let me know as always, whosyer !!

snapshot

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome whosyer!

Do you know the new bottle guy that sets up down at Friendship? Since I'm not a collector, I didn't notice whether he was local or not but he did have lots of sodas, meds, hutchs, torpedos and such as I recall. May be worth checking out, heck the guy could be you for all I know!

Happy hunting!
Sherry

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
SHERRY, no its not me i dont set up at friendship anymore. i will definitely check him out though thanx for the tip whosyer !!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1