Reassembled Redware - save your shards!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ratzilla

Reaction score
I have a booth over at the Old Mill where I sell my extra bottles and all the crud I find at yard sales - cheap is good (and occasionally out on the curb - free is better) - won't be seeing these plates over there, though! (although I do sometimes sell some of the more ordinary design reassembly plates at bottle shows, I have plenty of them now, probably will have a couple at Baltimore)

Jim

Reaction score
Nice reconstructions, Tom. I always save the decorated redware and yellowware shards. I don't find much decorated redware around here, but I have two decent plates that I got from the very bottom of an 1860s pit. ~Jim

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
Awesome Tom...........and I thought Chris(balt) was the only one with some amazing plates!!

I always reconstuct ....even simple plates just to tell friends/family who visit my house, that this plate sat on somebody's dinner table in the 1800's

Great stuff!

Doug

andy g

Reaction score
Tom --

Awesome plates in designs that I have not seen come out of the ground. Thanks for posting. If I ever get my act together, I will post some of my dug redware. Such pretty sights!

Terrific.

Andy

barbuck

Reaction score
Wow, those old plates are so interesting! And the funny thing (to me at least) is that most of those designs wouldn't have looked out of place in a "modern art" collection from the 1970's!

Buck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster