Recent bottle finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Morning Y'all (I'm boning up on my southern lingo)

Got a chance to check out a new spot yesterday. I had about 1500psi left in the tank and picked up a few bottles to tie me over[:)] Sure was good to get into the water, but I came out all blue[&:]

Found mostly some common, unembossed stuff but a couple of common inks, an insulator, a "Dr. King's New Discovery for Coughs and Colds" a US NavyMed, a Grand union and a
Boardman & Norton, Portsmouth, NH med. Here's a small group photo...

Ge95409.jpg

Attachments

• Ge95409.jpg
    Ge95409.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 48

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Thar aint no G in mornin an Yall is one word and a yankee word at that. What you lookin fer are Youall Or if you really gittin intoit the word ta use are Youins.[:)]

Can ya here them Banjers a playin.[sm=lol.gif]

Boy , win I gets thar I'mona haf ta lurn all youins to speek proper inglish, Son.[&:]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Pretty nice finds man.

Cindy said to put that cobalt ink up so it don't get broke. She has some just like that ahd thinks everyone should take care of them like she does.[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

I have about eight of those cobalt inks... they make a set with the Sanford's master inks I have found. Do you need any?

I hope you're bringing an extra suitcase to bring all these bottles home with ya... I know
Bearswede is fixin to sell you a lot of Wolfie's...[:D]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Cindy is bringing extra money to ship back any bottles I might dig, procure or otherwise get my hands on. She has a Carter's master in cobalt and a cobalt well and she likes to dig her own bottles but I have never seen her turn a bottle down that anyone gave her.[;)]

Ask your youngun what he thinks aboup the coins.[:)]

Wu59839.jpg

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hi Warren

Hey now, those cobalts are nice... I like the target ball. The boys are in bed already, so I'll have to show him in the morning before he goes to school. He'll love them...

Thanks and you don't have to do that... but just in case you wanted to know, Pam not only collects rocks, she loves anything to do with pink flamingos! She's got them hung up all over the place, The bar in the living room is covered with them!!![:D][:D][:D]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, thats not a target ball its a jewelers/watchmakers lamp.

I'll start a new thread so you can see it.

madman

Reaction score
hey wayne nice finds! do you tend to find spots, where they dumped lots of trash jackpot!! lol i dont no much about diving, but it sounds very interesting i bet you have a very nice collection mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1