Recent Digs...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

grumpylumpy67

Reaction score
Ok not sure if I am doing this right but here I go.Heck man you don't Know how to dig till you have dug with me.I just got back from Toronto after being gone from my wife for six days.I ate-slept-breathed dump for those 6 days and made a human size goffer hole 9 to 12 feet in every direction and at least 8 feet down.I came home with 200 plus bottles and I'm going back there real soon.My friends know me as a human excavator and got pictures coming to prove it too

lexdigger

Reaction score
We'll Grumpy, the spot I'm diggin on is just up the street from my house so I can hit it when ever I want. The only reason for covering up a hole is to hide it from everyone else!!! On this spot, we've brought in backhoes to excavate down into the depths of the layers... here's a pic... I might be a newbie, but I know enough to figure out what I'm doing... Chris Capley

Yv65855.jpg

Attachments

• Yv65855.jpg
    Yv65855.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 66

madman

Reaction score
hey lex ive got to get one of those babys!!! dang thats the way to go!! very nice mike

bottlejunkie

Reaction score
You done good! I really like the "Shiloh's Consumption Cure". let me know how those maps are coming along. see ya at the meeting Tuesday.

C.KYbottlejunkie

lexdigger

Reaction score
Yeah Madman, that IS the way to go!!! What we would do was use the bucket to remove overburden, and then get in the hole and hand dig with tools. Every now and then you could use the bucket to scoop out the fluff and widen and/or deepen the hole... But you still have to hand dig if you want to find all the tiny stuff!!! Chris Capley

madman

Reaction score
im goin diggin today wish me luck will post later mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1