recent finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, finally got a chance to clean of few of the things we found. wodering if the large bottle on left is a refrigrator bottle?, owens illinois, #2 to left of symbol, 9 to the right. the whiskey bottle has a design pat. date of feb. 12, 1935, also owens illinois. this has got to be one of the largest "genuine philips milk of magnesia" , holds about 28oz, hazel atlas co.the other large milk of magnesia has an M on the base (maryland glass co). the smaller bottle only has "milk of magnesia", which is older? ther amber jar has kodak,4155 on base (hazel atlas). the clear jar on right has a 12ap on base, ( capstan). a couple of things will show sep. thanks for looking , any information would be appreciated. rhona

Bz78165.jpg

Attachments

• Bz78165.jpg
    Bz78165.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 75

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
dunlogin milk bottle. i found some inform. under american dairy science association foundation. adsa foundation auction, wed, july 26, 2000. i/2 pint (1939) donated by the iager family. estimated value $150. the letters in the name dunloggin and ribs on neck are design like logs. any additional information wecomed, thanks rhona

Fd90820.jpg

Attachments

• Fd90820.jpg
    Fd90820.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 80

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
strange thing, when i 1st dug this i thought it was a bone, so i didn't pick it up. after looking at again i though maybe a piece of antler, i showed it to my husband he though it was the handle to an emergecy brake to an old car. amy thoughts on this would be appreciated, rhona

Ro41688.jpg

Attachments

• Ro41688.jpg
    Ro41688.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 69

madman

Reaction score
hey rohna nice finds! lot of nice milks! yea id guess the old stuff is deep prob 1900s may also be a clay layer in between it, will be hard digging but will be worth it. happy hunting mike

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Rhona, Nice digs. Yes you have a refridgerator bottle and john is right about the cane handle. The Kodak jar held a wipping paste thats no longer used.

You got some cool marbles too. That big one is gona be worth some bucks.There are a few marble guys that will be able to help you better than I can with that.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I agree with O.T. digger. I think it is a pipe whether or not an Indian pipe I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson