Red River Valley Digger's ? ? ? ( No. Dak / Minn.)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dakotaman

Reaction score
..Hi...Just moved back to North Dakota, on the Minnesota line, along the Red River of the North.....Grand Fork's area...Just wondering if there are any local digger's in the area ? ? ? I've got 20 plus years into digging, and like to hang with other digger's, now & then.....I know abit, and don't mind sharing ideas & such....Email c/o Colodigger@gmail.com thanks...

plehbah

Reaction score
It is hard to make a good digging partner. I can't help you on finding anyone locally, but my own favorite strategy is to make sure that fellow diggers see my face at every place and every time that old trash deposits are present. That seems to work for making friends in the hobby, and also demoralizing sickies and other unsavory competitors.

It is definitely safer and more fun to dig with a partner! Good luck!

MINNESOTA DIGGER

Reaction score
hello welcome . there are a few diggers up that way one is randy miller . i might be able to help you find some diggers up there , there are a few guys who dive the river in fargo nd

dakotaman

Reaction score
CONNECTED WITH A DIGGER THRU THIS SITE.....WORKING OUT VERY WELL......THANK'S FOR THE FINEST SITE...................DAKOTAMAN................P.S. LOOKING FOR NORTHERN & SOUTHERN DAKOTA TERRITORY DRUGGIST BOTTLES AND THE SAME IN HUTCH SODAS, FOR MY PARTNER.....AND, MAYBE MYSELF.....

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2