River finds. Low water level fun. First river hutch find!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

gdog68

Reaction score
There is a building in Columbia city that has Benjamin ruapfer carved in it. Next time I go to Columbia city I'll send some images.

gdog68

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230929_062752_Gallery.jpg

I took this photo a couple weeks ago, this was part of the walter raupfer brewery. Only thing really standing today

BottleDiver94

Reaction score
Yes i have talked to her, alot of the spots I go to snorkle or river search are close to Columbia city so every trip I usually find a couple. She has two of my finds, a aqua crown and a amber crown walter.
I am always delighted by such encounters where a simple piece of "trash" can make someone's day. I am now in California, diving an old sawmill site near the redwoods. I find train parts, bottles, and even clay pipes from England. I need to make a post.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I am always delighted by such encounters where a simple piece of "trash" can make someone's day. I am now in California, diving an old sawmill site near the redwoods. I find train parts, bottles, and even clay pipes from England. I need to make a post.

MAKE A POST.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score

Plumbata

Reaction score
Great finds, I've never dug a glass wax-sealer canning jar, big fragile bottles don't usually survive in creeks/rivers so I bet that was a surprising piece to come across!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen