Riverdivers bottle collection for sale, whole or in parts...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Matt you are always welcome to go for a swim w me in the future Ive got extra gear. I truly was amazed to see your way of diving. To this day the only diver I know who walks under water. Keep in touch Matt and all the best to you and your wife.

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the invite, I can see myself taking you up on that offer. As for the PM's you sent me I was having some site navigation issues with my iPad but I am all set now ( couldn't access my PM's) I sent 3 emails to your email address and a photo of what you requested...please check it out and get back to me at riverdiver@hotmail.com

Thanks again for the invite,

Matt Cox

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Hi Matt,I will be at the bottle show in Dover, NH on April 6th. That would be a great place to sell stuff. Like Steve (SPlante), I also collect RI bottles, so between the two of us consider your RI bottles sold! lol

riverdiver

Reaction score
To all of you who asked about state specific bottles like MA, NJ or RI, i do not have any as 99% of what I recovered was from NH. Most of it has been sold off, and the last serious collector to come by was kind enough to let me know that what was left had minimal if zero resale value due to cleanliness and condition issues from being underwater rolling around a river bottom for 100+ years. Of course I like them because I recovered then but we all know the difference between sentimental value and actual value...lol

Thanks for all of the interest and responses and thanks to those who came early to the party and got what you were looking for!

I will be digging deep woods cellar hole sites and dumps this summer so maybe I will have some new stuff to show off!

Riverdiver, soon to be woods digger

Matt Cox

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi all,That whole quitting diving for bottles lasted a whole year...Ive since bought everything back as well as some new gear and I am back at it with a vengeance. I couldn't stand all of the ticks, in 35 years of diving I never once got a tick embedded in me. ATVing was fun but not the end all I thought it would be, the man who got me interested in ATVing died unexpectedly of a heart attack 9 months after I bought my first machine a Polaris 570 2-up. Six months after he passed away, Julie my lovely wife and best friend of 14 years passed away unexpectedly :(I am diving/detecting and back to collecting for therapy. If you dove with me in the past,send an email to riverdiver@hotmail.com and lets get wet in the spring.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26