Road trip to Bradford Pa . Meeting up with Mayor Tom.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dugout

Reaction score
And Rick, I think Tom would look better with a Hanky on his head like the Badger, instead of that old tea kettle. I'll suggest this when he arrives in August.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
As always, a great story with all the funny extras. Looks like you guys had a really good time. The paneled amber med, any embossing on it? Like the empire state bottle and the Japanese pain bottle, the glass cane would have been cool. Still in awe of the crystal clear pictures from your galaxy phone. I can smell the crud on the bottles from Louisiana! Please more story and more pictures

antlerman23

Reaction score
I wish more kids around me were into bottles. I have Bottleworm but he is still a good 7 hour drive away.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Bass Assassin said:
As always, a great story with all the funny extras. Looks like you guys had a really good time. The paneled amber med, any embossing on it? Like the empire state bottle and the Japanese pain bottle, the glass cane would have been cool. Still in awe of the crystal clear pictures from your galaxy phone. I can smell the crud on the bottles from Louisiana! Please more story and more pictures

That sided one was a "Spavin Cure" I did use my old Nikon cool pix on some of those shots. But it sucks on close ups. The fine details of the trip are going to be in the story. Trust me there are some fine details lol

Karikeller11

Reaction score
That looks like pure heaven! I wish we could organize some regional digs where people could gather to dig together! I am up for the southeast.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Love that pictorial hutch...just looks like a great day all around!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese